The office needs to move. The Height-Adjustable Bench provides each user individual control of their work and movement. A wide product scope allows sit/stand height adjustability to be easily integrated in bench planning environments.
Single or linked, stations create a workspace that fully supports user sit/stand work heights, technology requirements and individual privacy. Aesthetic and physical integration with Interpret™, Leverage® and other Teknion® systems products is supported in an offering focused on systems details, common screen datums, multiple electrical packages and two ranges of electric height adjustment.
• Screens available in various heights in Fabric, Glass and Solid and
• End and Mid-Gables provide space division from the frame to the floor, creating spaces for modular electrics and technology cable management
• Height-Adjustable Bench integrates between or at the end of an Interpret run
• Matching District, Interpret and Leverage screen datum heights and finishes allow easy integration across a floor plan
• Height-Adjustable Bench can be planned using modular electrics or by using existing facility receptacle sources
• Ceiling and floor power sources connect to provide full power throughout the entire system run
• Standard and High Capacity options accommodate different plug/technology requirements
• System specifies easily with various circuit and grounding configurations