Love That Design announces Design Collective 2020 – the region’s first online design extravaganza!
Three days. Two channels. SO much to watch! Plus, it’s interactive.
WHEN: JUNE 29 – JULY 1, 2020
- Learn how the tactile world of Design & Construction makes the shift to a digital economy, amidst a changing world.
- Watch leading global brands throw the spotlight on their inner workings.
- Get up to date on the latest product launches
- Listen and interact with international design celebs, local designers, contractors, and industry thought leaders
Love That Design (LTD) is only four years young, but what a power packed stretch that has been. This online design brand has been digitally connecting the regional A&D industry with clever and informative content, that is always on point.
Within the current climate, where design fairs and exhibitions the world over have had to reschedule, remodel and repackage themselves, LTD stepped up to create an online, all inclusive design happenings to further build a sense of community. And so was born Design Collective 2020.
What is Design Collective?
Design Collective is a collaboration of industry partners, associations and global manufacturers who will be showcasing new products, online tools and insights. Three days of programming will also feature many informative, boundary pushing talks, keynote speeches, with interactive Q&As to keep the audience forever engaged.
What does Design Collective consist of?
Design Collective 2020 days – June 29, June 30 and July 1, will include:
- Product Launches
- Insights & Industry Talks
- Keynote Speeches
- Workspace, Materials, Sustainability & Wellness Focus
- The Region’s First Online Product Awards
Stay tuned for more information and updates on Design Collective 2020 programs.
For the complete talk schedule and list of expert speakers visit program.designcollective.events