This CPD introduces the process and contents of the WELL building standard, helping participants to understand how to approach this emerging human centred commercial building standard. It covers the contents and approach to delivering the WELL standard, using evidence to support the core concepts and uses 3 case studies to demonstrate how it can be implemented into the workplace. It will help you to understand the following topics:
- Understand the WELL building standard and process and how to simplify the detail and complexities of the process
- Understand the costs associated with delivering health and wellbeing
- Understand how to create a business case for taking a human centred approach and using the WELL standard for architects to present to their clients
- Understand what aspects, need to be implemented when considering health and wellbeing in the built environment
- Understand how design services and creative thinking can benefit health and wellbeing in the built environment
- Understand where to find further information.
This event is a part of Design Collective 2020
Design Collective is a collaboration of Love That Design’s industry partners, associations & global manufacturers bringing together a series of emerging designers, online tools, programming and events hosted on lovethatdesign.com, created to virtually connect the design community.