A webinar about the importance of the ergonomic set up at your corporate and private office. How to prevent illnesses and create a safer work place. You as an individual could be more efficient and the company will save money by having less employees off on sick leave.
The webinar is hosted by our corporate members Fagerhult and UPANDRUNNING.
Dr Anna Zickerman, Sports Medicine Specialist, Founder of UPANDRUNNING and Medical Director. PGA Accredited Clinician, Shanna Winwood, Physiotherapist at UPANDRUNNING and; Henrik Clausen, Head of research, striving to lead and expand the research activities within the areas of lighting and human health. Director at Fagerhult Lighting Academy.
Areas to be covered
- Areas of lighting and deep scientific understanding of the human health and psyche measurable by lighting
- Qualities of various lighting conditions to have a profound impact on your life.
- Common conditions related to poor ergonomic posture, and what is a good posture.
- Adaptations to prevent and treat these musculoskeletal pains.
- The individual and other areas to consider.
Online – Zoom
RSVP: to [email protected] by the 12th Sept