What is the ideal flexible work station/system for designers?
Herman Miller, in collaboration with AUD Interior Design Department, AUDesign_ Lab, invites undergraduate Interior Design students to the Resilient Challenge, a unique opportunity to be the innovator of a changing world and to showcase your work to the international design community.
Following the recent new developments and your work experience during lockdown, the challenge focuses on the investigation and design of an efficient and flexible furniture system/station for designers/architects and students in design/architecture, suitable for any environment, be it home, office, university or anywhere.
What’s in it for you?
- The top 3 contestants will be offered an internship with leading architecture and design firms.
- All the participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- Diane Thorsen – Gensler
- Pallavi Dean – Design by Roar
- Richard Fenne – Woods Bagot
- Esra Lemmens – EL
- Chris Morley – Herman Miller
- Heriot Watt
- Zayed University
- Amity University
- Al Ghurair University